Friday, January 27, 2017

Checking the mail


     I've got another one of those crazy Art Impressions squirrels from the brand new Nuts About You clear stamp set for you today.  This little fellow is checking his mailbox for Valentines.  Pulled out my Prismas to color this one up.


     Hope you got a chance to check out all the new stuff Art Impressions revealed at CHA.  This company keeps raising the bar with some truly innovative card making products.
     Have a blessed weekend!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Sweet Girl", The Paper Studio vellum, Recollections
Stamps--Art Impressions "Nuts About You"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
Tools--Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle dies, Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 1 dies, MFT Mini Tabs Quartet dies

9 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I love how you used all the papers Tracy. Love how you did your sentiment (perfection gf). This image is so cute!

Ros Crawford said...

You have the sweetest images and I love how you bring them to life ... I love the design here too!

Nancy said...

Well now! That is just absolutely lovely, my friend! The image is so sweet, and the colors you used are so pretty! So sorry it's taken me so long to get here. I got hit by a nasty flu bug. What was that you said about a frog? lol

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The papers and layout are so pretty Tracy and a fab image too.
Lorraine

Pam said...

Perfect! I just love this!

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with lovely bright and cheerful colours and I love the cute iamge.
hugs, Marlies

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cute card and I do love those papers xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, I wuuuuvvvvv this! SO sweet!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a darling image, and I love that vellum scallop! Such soft deliciousness!