Monday, November 28, 2016

Jolly's house


     If you're doing any shopping today on Cyber Monday here's a great stampy deal for you from Purple Onion Designs.


     Stock up on lots of adorable characters and accessory stamps for all your card making needs at 25% off through December 7th.
    For my card I have combined Bright Trees, Small Fence and the Pine House for the background.  Jolly the snowman is front and center.  The images were colored with Copics and I did a light inking with Distress ink for the sky.  When I was finished with that I watered down some white acrylic paint and did a little splattering.



Copics Used:
snowman C2, YR65, YR68, E21, E23, E25
scarf, pocket and buttons R14, R46, R37, YG25, YG17, YG67, N3, N5, N7
house E21, E23, E57, E11, E13, E15, G21, C2, B000, E08
tree YG25, YG17, YG67, R46, B24, YR68, Y19, E23, E25
fence C2

     Have fun shopping!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Making Memories "Believe", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs "Bright Trees", "Small Fence", "Pine House", "Jolly", and sentiment from Snowflake Grove collection
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx, Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans Distress ink
Miscellaneous--white acrylic paint

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this so makes me smile!! What a happy lovely scene created by your talented fingers! Gorgeous Tracy!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SUCH an adorable scene, Tracy! Gorgeous coloring, too, and I love that you made it snow on your design!! <3

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous make xxx

CaroleAnn said...

Oh do I love this!!! Just love how you pieced it all together and the coloring!!! Christmas Magic! I also placed an order from Purple Onion Designs - if I don't get to make something this year - I will have something new for next year;) Hugs

Marlies said...

A beautiful bright and cheerful Christmas card Tracy. You've created a lovely scenery with an adorable snowman. I like the snowy background too. hugs, Marlies

Geri Neumann said...

Oh my...his nose cracks me up. Adorable Christmas scene indeed. Love the little snowman's big smile. As always, beautiful Copic coloring. Hugs, Geri

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, I LOVE Jolly's house, and it looks like HE loves he too! What a sweet card, and I love your amazing scene! These are fabulous stamps...but in the hands of a master!! Hugs, sweet friend, and wishes for a blessed and joyous Christmas! xoxo